Stunning Architect Designed Terrace In A Serene Parkside Setting
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly balancing serene, private living with absolute convenience, this architecturally renovated terrace is nestled in a quiet no-through street, set between the tranquil expanse of Cooper Park and Bondi Junction's shopping, dining and transport hub. Featuring a unique, freeflowing and flexible layout that optimises living space and natural light, its interiors are appointed with high calibre fittings and finishes, graced with a timeless sense of elegance and craftsmanship throughout. In what is undoubtedly one of Woollahra's most tightly-held streets, this exceptional property is now on the market for the first time in 30 years.
- Formal and casual living spaces separated by an open air wintergarden
- Open plan living/kitchen set beneath spectacular cathedral ceilings & windows
- Effortless flow to a landscaped rear entertainers' courtyard with water feature
- Rear lane access to a double lock-up garage with one bedroom studio above
- Self-contained studio ideal as a teenagers' retreat or guest accommodation
- All 3 bedrooms have ensuites including a stunning loft with city skyline views
- Chef's quality CaesarStone kitchen with a full suite of deluxe Miele appliances
- Travertine tiles, heated floors downstairs and in all bathrooms, gas fireplace
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.