Tightly-held & Private Home in the Heart of Woollahra
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled in an exclusive address within a stroll of Queen Street, this warm and inviting residence provides an idyllic home of peace, privacy and tranquillity. Cleverly designed and bathed in natural light, it reveals separate living areas, while French doors open to a picturesque sun dappled courtyard. Appealing to downsizers and families alike, it occupies a 327sqm parcel, minutes to village shops, boutiques and eateries, buses and Bondi Junction.
- Architectural creation by renowned William Zuccon
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry, Miele appliances
- Well scaled bedrooms, two masters with ensuites
- Jetmaster gas fireplace, air conditioning, alarm
- Polished timber and tiled floors, ceiling fans
- Multiple skylights, vast storage, security glass
- Rear lane pedestrian access, lock-up garage suitable for two small cars
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.