Elegantly Updated Terrace Near the Heart of Woollahra Village
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Fusing stylish contemporary fittings and finishes with a classic Victorian faade and period details, this renovated two storey terrace promises a low maintenance lifestyle of near unrivalled convenience, footsteps from the boutique, cosmopolitan heart of Queen Street village and strolling distance to Paddington's many acclaimed cafes and restaurants. Embracing an appealingly modern open plan design, it offers the unique and valuable potential to take full advantage of the roof space and extend upwards (STCA).
- Lounge/dining with original cast iron fireplace and dark timber floors
- CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel Bosch gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Master bedroom with French double doors to classic lace iron balcony
- Elegant contemporary bathroom, fully tiled with frameless glass shower
- Sun-drenched, paved rear courtyard and external laundry with w/c
- High ceilings, plantation shutters, ducted A/C, gas heating, attic storage
- Footsteps from chic local cafes and a boutique gourmet supermarket
- Set within a short stroll to Oxford Street, Art Galleries, Centennial Park
- Two minute walk to direct buses to Bondi Beach and Sydney CBD
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.