Tightly-held Ground Floor Retreat On The Cooper Park Border
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Positioned at the very fringe of Cooper Park amid exquisite leafy gardens, this generous Art Deco apartment holds an elevated ground floor setting in an extremely tightly-held boutique building.
It presents a flexible living space and would easily accommodate a third bedroom with an ensuite due to the versatility of its layout. There is a spacious lounge room that extends to a tranquil terrace, as well as a light filled gas kitchen with a large dining area.
Characterised by a wonderful sense of seclusion, the property is within strolling distance of a number of exclusive lifestyle attractions, including Queen Street and Bondi Junction Westfield.
- In the stunning Glendale' building, with only one common wall
- Two well proportioned bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen fitted with timber benchtops and Ilve gas appliances
- Move straight in or renovate to create a 3-bedroom sanctuary
- Bright bathroom with bathtub, in built storage throughout
- Enhanced with polished timber floors and high ceilings
- Walk to Bellevue Hill Village, Double Bay, bus/rail transport
Please call Ty Demirezen on 0422 577 720
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.