Secluded Garden Apartment Offers Peaceful Village Lifestyle
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Hidden at the rear of a classic Art Deco building, this beautifully styled garden apartment combines a wonderful sense of peace and privacy with the convenience of a central Woollahra address. It is positioned away from the road, enjoying abundant northerly sunlight, pleasant leafy surrounds and an effortless flow to a court-garden on title. Impeccably presented with timeless contemporary design, the interiors reveal a crisp white aesthetic married with new polished timber floors and open plan living spaces. A rare find in a sought-after pocket, this instantly inviting apartment offers immense appeal for home buyers and investors alike.
- Court-garden on title, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Open plan living/dining extends to the courtgarden
- Sleek CaesarStone and gas kitchen with dishwasher
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins, master opens to garden
- Modern white bathroom, internal laundry facilities
- Year round comfort, cool summers & warm winters
- Security building of only 10 with landscaped entry
- Near corner of Queen St & mins walk to shops/cafes
- Easily accessible to CBD transport links & Westfield
- Nothing more to spend + high rental demand assured
130m² / 0.03 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.