Ultimate Sydney Lifestyle Between the City and the Harbour
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Guaranteeing enduring demand and strong returns for investors, this oversized north facing studio occupies the ultimate location for showcasing the Sydney lifestyle. It lies footsteps from the harbourfront at Rushcutters Bay Park, a stroll to the heart of Potts Point and Darlinghurst's hip inner city caf-dining culture and a mere 2km from the CBD. Set in a timelessly appealing Art Deco block and in exceptional older condition throughout, it offers scope to make improvements and add substantial value if desired.
- Living area featuring built-in robes/storage, timber floors
- Separate kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances, original bathroom
- Boutique Art Deco security block, discretely set at the end of a private drive
- Currently tenanted at $350 pw, low maintenance, high return investment
- 600m walk to Kings Cross station, short walk to the harbour foreshore
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.