Renovated Art Deco Gem in a Harbourside Lifestyle Locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Experience Eastern Suburbs living at its absolute best with this enviably oversized top floor apartment, right around the corner from Plumer Road's boutique village shops and Woollahra Golf Club. Just a few minutes stroll brings you to Rose Bay's city ferry wharf and scenic harbour promenade. Set in a wide, tree-lined street in one of Bellevue Hill's signature boutique Art Deco buildings, the apartment's interiors have been updated and opened out for a flawless contemporary lifestyle - an ideal proposition for the owner occupier or investor alike.
- Oversized floorplan featuring a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining
- Huge and bright master bedroom with an adjoining sunroom, study or nursery
- Chic CaesarStone kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Contemporary designer bathroom featuring a frameless monsoon shower
- Internal laundry, gas heating, large internal storeroom, built-ins, timber floors
- Block of only 12, brief walk to harbourside restaurants and acres of parkland
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.