Unquestionably one of Queens Park's finest tree-lined streets
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A traditional cottage revitalised and extended for effortless modern living by esteemed architect Luigi Rosselli, this exceptional home is a welcoming haven of light, character and enduring warmth. Flowing over two sun-filled levels with remarkably peaceful and private interiors and an intuitive use of space throughout. The lower level lounge opens to a sun-washed barbecue entertaining terrace, whilst the upper level retreat could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom should the need arise. The palatial master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, whereas the second bedroom has an adjoining study alcove. It is merely a short stroll to Bondi Junction Westfield and the sweeping landscaped grounds of Centennial Parklands.
- Polished timber floors throughout, soaring ceilings in the upper level
- Sleek designer kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Open plan kitchen & dining area opening to an elevated sun deck
- Gas heating and plantation shutters throughout the home
- Large single rear lane accessible garage with storage
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.