Light-drenched Living Amid Breathtaking Harbour Panoramas
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Commanding a coveted corner position on the top floor of an iconic Art Deco block, this inspiringly light and airy apartment is immersed in truly sublime panoramic views of the harbour. Gazing out over nearby Elizabeth Bay, the view sweeps out past Shark Island, all the way to the ocean headlands. An exceptionally generous one bedroom apartment, it embraces a fresh ambience and enormous potential to renovate and capitalise on a truly world-class locale. Enjoy cosmopolitan Inner City living at your doorstep, footsteps from boutique shops, chic cafes and high end restaurants.
- Premier position in a picturesque Art Deco building with secure lift access
- Expansive windows capture intimate views over boat-filled bays and beyond
- Combined lounge and dining space, drenched in north easterly natural light
- Generously sized bedroom with the same superb views and day-round sun
- Neat kitchen with gas cooking, refreshed bathroom, timber floorboards
- Unique opportunity to capitalise on a blank canvas in a highly sought address
- Footsteps to Woolloomooloo Wharf and the Elizabeth Bay harbour foreshore
- Metres to bus transport, 950m to Kings Cross station, 3km to Sydney CBD
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.