- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
First time offered in over 22 years this 5m wide tri level terrace offers both contemporary living for a large family or a fantastic investment opportunity.
This prized property is superbly positioned within a peaceful leafy enclave, only a short stroll to Oxford Street with the best shopping and eateries Paddington has to offer and public transport. It is a convenient 15 minute walk to the CBD. This Terrace also offers an unbelievable opportunity for someone to renovate and add value, or simply maintain as an investment property.
With an abundance of natural light throughout, this terrace offers 4 large bedrooms, one with built-ins, 2 recently renovated bathrooms, separate dining, generous sized separate living/rumpus room and two balconies.
This is a quintessential example of Victorian-era terrace house living. Renovated to retain original charm yet offers definite potential to modernise according to personal taste and preferences.
- Seamlessly combining period charm with contemporary comfort
- Instinctively designed to encapsulate the flow of light with its natural features
- Versatile living with a potential Attic that could be converted into a 5th bedroom or study (STCA)
- Unique Angle street parking offering abundance of street parking
- 2 Stunning recently renovated bathrooms
- Kitchen with European appliances
- Separate large laundry
- Polished timber floors
- 2 original marble mantelpieces; one working fireplace
- Exposed Sandstone walls
- Moments to Cafes, transport, cinemas, boutiques and a short stroll to the CBD
- Gorgeous courtyard giardenetto
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.