Traditional Paddington Beauty - First Time To Market In 30 Years
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Set in one of Paddington's best tree-lined streets, this charming dual-level terrace holds all the charm of yesteryear whilst brimming with excellent renovation potential throughout. Presented to the market for the first time in 30 years, this is an exciting prospect for those seeking the chance to create a stunning home in a coveted lifestyle locality. Blissfully quiet yet super central, it is just steps to village shops, Oxford Street eateries, City buses plus Edgecliff station with Fiveways Paddington, Moore Park and Centennial Parklands only minutes away.
- Inviting front lounge room with original fireplace, airy window
- Lounge flows through to dining area also with lovely fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen includes eat-in bench and large skylight
- Master w/ fireplace opens to N-east lace balcony, City glimpses
- 2nd bed w/ BIR's, bathroom w/ tub, separate lavatory, internal laundry
- Private and peaceful courtyard perfect for casual summer BBQ's
- High ceilings, neutral interiors, adequate storage, alarm system
- Explore the possibilities of converting attic into an additional level (STCA)
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.