SOLD Contact Clay Brodie for details.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
With its quintessential Paddington setting in the chic village heart, this stylishly recreated terrace is tucked away in a tranquil enclave renowned for its leafy streetscape. Devoted to living and entertaining, the fluid entry level features a sleek open layout extending via bi-folds to a private, lush oasis-like entertainer's deck while an atrium style roof draws sunlight into the home. Perfectly placed to enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle, it's a brief stroll to Oxford Street cafes, William Street boutiques and Woollahra village.
- Streamlined stainless steel gas kitchen, Miele appliances
- Open plan living & dining featuring a Jetmaster fireplace
- Landscaped entertainer's deck, tropical garden surrounds
- Double bedrooms, built-ins, main with a classic balcony
- Bright & airy attic bedroom with charming dormer window
- Chic minimalist designer bathroom, concealed laundry
- Kauri & hardwood floors, ample storage, back to base alarm
- Metres to cafes and galleries, short walk to Centennial Park
Co-Agent Denise Cameron From Raine & Horne Double Bay
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.