Victorian Terrace Remastered For Modern Living
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
Thoroughly enhanced with meticulous attention to detail, this superb home merges original Victorian traits with a range of fine contemporary inclusions. Clever remodelling creates a fluent entertainers' level showcasing a gas fireplace setting and a stone island kitchen. The middle level with balcony addresses every comfort expected in a master suite, graced with a staircase spiralling up to a multi-purpose attic bedroom with its own bathroom. Appointed for comfort and recently finished to perfection, this stunning residence will leave a long-lasting impression on family and friends. Lane access leads to Cooks Paddock, while Oxford Street attractions and transport are an effortless walk away.
- Flowing entertainers' level has formal & casual living spaces plus powder room
- Bi-fold doors open to a private outdoor area with barbecue terrace & garden
- Premium kitchen with stone benchtops, mirrored splashback & ILVE appliances
- Master bedroom has built-in robe, French doors open to the private balcony
- Bathroom beside master bedroom has his and hers basins for easy morning use
- Showpiece spiral staircase leads to flexible attic bedroom/study with bathroom
- Exquisite hardwood floors, new wide staircase, skylights & air conditioning
- Stroll from a range of cafes, restaurants, boutique stores & frequent city buses
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.