Beautifully renovated terrace bathed in northern sun
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This classic two storey terrace is a great opportunity to enter one of Paddington's finest addresses, footsteps to both the Five Ways and Oxford Street caf-dining precincts. Opened out and extended to embrace a flowing indoor/outdoor design, it features multiple living areas and a gorgeous entertaining setting bathed in north easterly natural light. Showcasing a modern makeover defined by elegant designer fittings and finishes, it offers the perfect blend of a low maintenance, family-friendly layout and beautifully retained period details.
- Soaring ceilings, timber floorboards and plantation shutters
- Flowing formal lounge and dining rooms with cast iron fireplaces
- Open plan kitchen and family room enclosed by glass bi-fold doors
- Spacious entertainers' garden courtyard with tiered timber decking
- CaesarStone kitchen, Miele induction stove, integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with balcony, designer bathroom w/ bath & shower
- 250m to Oxford Street buses, stroll to Moore and Centennial parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.