Tightly-held townhouse in acclaimed 'The Mews'
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in the acclaimed 'The Mews' development within a stroll of Edgecliff Station, this impressive townhouse has been lovingly held and maintained by the one owner for 45 years. Enhanced by a desirable northerly aspect and bathed in natural light, it reveals a wonderfully spacious layout with separate living and dining areas opening to a sun dappled entertainers' courtyard. It is placed a level walk to Queen Street's shops, grocers and eateries.
- 3 queen beds, 2. 5 baths, internal access to DLUG
- Neat and tidy kitchen, servery window to dining
- Air conditioning in bedrooms, multiple skylights
- Impeccable condition, potential to personalise
- Private courtyard off kitchen, low strata levies
- Concealed internal laundry, soaring ceilings
- Walk to cosmopolitan Double Bay, Woolworths
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.