Chic, Vast and Versatile Victorian Terrace in a Prime Inner City Locale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
In a cosmopolitan city fringe address bordering Darlinghurst and Paddington, this beautifully renovated, brilliantly reconfigured terrace boasts a uniquely flexible four storey floor plan. The potential and possibilities of this home really are endless with opportunity to convert to a grand four bedroom home with multiple living areas catering for various family needs. Inspiringly lush, leafy garden vistas from almost every room belie its ultra-convenient location, minutes' walk to hip Oxford Street, Paddington Five Ways, Victoria Street, Potts Point and Surry Hills eateries, and a mere 1.4km from the heart of the CBD.
- Sun-soaked top floor master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & district views
- Fully self-contained 2-3 bedrooms downstairs with private front & rear access providing substantial income potential
- Living/dining flowing out to dual balconies, rear courtyard w/ mature gardens
- Sleek open plan CaesarStone kitchen with a full suite of Miele gas appliances
- Chic bathrooms, timber floorboards, soaring ceilings, downlights, gas heating
- Stroll to buses and Kings Cross station, 1.4km walk to the heart of the CBD
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.