SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - Contact Randall or Tom for more info.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A rarity to the market is this ultra stylish executive residence designed by renowned architects Engelen Moore. The property offers a beautiful open plan living/dining that opens onto a glass framed loggia which will catch the eye of any keen entertainer. A travertine outdoor courtyard and landscaped garden sanctuary offer secluded space to relax and unwind. The home includes Designer fixtures and industrial-inspired finishes. The kitchen consists of gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
Also offering ever so valuable security parking with internal access to the building and storage. Situated in a quiet one way street just a short stroll to premier dining, shopping and entertainment hub of Victoria Street, also just moments from Rushcutters Bay park and easy access by foot or public transport to the CBD. This truly is a rare opportunity to secure an inner city Gem that will continue to appreciate in value and would certainly make for an outstanding investment property.
- Award-winning boutique complex in a one-way enclave
- Generous living & dining, travertine floors, reverse cycle air, underfloor heating in bathroom
- Smeg-appointed stainless steel gas kitchen with 3m island
- Entertainer's loggia with private entry & security louvres
- Double bedrooms with built-ins & garden access
- Sun-dappled garden oasis with terrace
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.