SOLD - For more info contact Lisa Tuckey
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offering an idyllic coastal lifestyle in a sought after position near village cafes and the beach, this beautifully presented apartment has a spacious two-level townhouse-style layout with a sunny north aspect, secure car space and easy level access from the street.
With open-plan living & dining areas flowing to a north-facing alfresco BBQ courtyard, this appealing home is in landmark Oceanview', a modern security complex with landscaped gardens, heated indoor pool, gym and basement parking area with visitor car spaces.
Fresh, airy and filled with natural light, the apartment has a stainless steel gas kitchen, concealed laundry and living/dining areas at entry level, while upstairs are a king-size main bedroom (with generous b/ins), 2nd king-size bedroom (with b/ins) and white mosaic-tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower. Close to coastal walks, parklands, schools and Bronte Beach.
- Sunny north aspect, easy level entry from the street
- North facing alfresco BBQ courtyard with terracotta tiles
- Spacious living & dining areas flow to BBQ courtyard
- Sleek stainless steel gas kitchen with dishwasher
- King-size main bedroom with mirrored b/in wardrobe
- 2nd king-size bedroom with mirrored b/in wardrobe
- Concealed laundry & storage beneath staircase
- Polished floors, plantation shutters, video intercom
- Modern security complex, heated indoor pool, gym
- Car space in secure basement parking area
- Walk to village cafes, schools, parklands & beach
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.