Classic Family Home in a Premier Parkside Address
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Embraced by wraparound child-friendly grounds on a substantial corner block, this classic semi detached residence (built c1920s) is superbly situated within one of Botany's most desirable, family-oriented enclaves, boasting the spectacular expanse of St Joseph Banks Park at the end of the street. Blending modern touches and retained traditional details throughout, it presents as an exceptionally comfortable home as-is, perfect for the young family yet offering exciting future potential to further enhance and extend (STCA).
- High ceilings, timber parquetry flooring, picture rails, ornate archway
- Spacious central family lounge room with bayonet for gas heating
- Bright, family-sized dine-in gas kitchen with direct access to rear yard
- Private, level wraparound yard with grassy lawns and kid's play space
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, spacious master bedroom
- Attic storage space, plans available for 2nd storey extension (STCA)
- City bus and acres of parkland at door, close to schools, village shops
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.