Classic Terrace, Cleverly Transformed Into a Designer Family Haven
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
A flawless contemporary renovation has transformed this classic Inner West terrace into a streamlined designer haven, set over two light filled levels with room to ac-commodate the young family. Graced with prized rear lane access to a lock-up gar-age with a bright air conditioned study, office or guest room above, the property boasts an attractive location, quiet yet strolling distance to Parramatta Road transport and an easy walk to the cosmopolitan caf-dining hub of Booth Street.
- Fluid open plan with glass bi-folds to a private patio and timber deck
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters, ducted A/C
- CaesarStone kitchen with waterfall bar, deluxe Smeg gas appliances
- Two upper level bedrooms with ensuites, stunning master with balcony
- Three elegant bathrooms with Travertine floors and designer fixtures
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.