Terrace Home Providing Opportunity To Add Parking
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
A haven of light and privacy, this superb home combines elegant Victorian traits with a range of savvy modern upgrades. The design features generous living space and two balconies, a peaceful court garden and a clear-covered outdoor retreat allowing natural light to pour into the home. Freshly painted interiors strike a chord of relaxed grace with high ceilings and a series of French doors, while the addition of built-in and attic storage adds an element of ease to everyday living. Providing the benefit of rear pedestrian access and parking potential (STCA), this address is perfectly placed for professionals and young families who prefer a tranquil street a stroll from schools and transport as well as the cosmopolitan attractions of Paddington and Woollahra.
- Dining area designed with French doors opening to a covered outdoor retreat
- Generous living space complemented by a private & fragrant court garden
- Kitchen & main bathroom neatly presented with scope to enhance & add value
- Bedrooms feature two upstairs with built-in wardrobes & private balconies
- Flexible fourth bedroom with marble fireplace suits as study or guest retreat
- High ceilings, original hardwood flooring on lower level, quality carpet upstairs
- Air conditioning, spacious attic storage, updated lower bathroom & laundry
- Walk to quality schools, cafes, restaurants, Trumper Park and Edgecliff Station
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.