Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Dickerson Gallery Woollahra
Freestanding Home With Boundless Potential
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in the heart of Mascot, this free standing home located on 330m2 approximate level block. This home offers 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, the main with split system air-conditioning. Galley kitchen with gas appliances and Bosch Dishwasher. Tiled bathroom, open plan living and dining areas, internal laundry and second bathroom. Large rear yard and storage workshop and large off street car space. Perfectly configured for family living and entertaining, this natural light-filled home has boundless future potential to add value and extend. Within moments of Mascot shops, train station, city buses as well as cafe/restaurants precincts and several locals schools.
- Displaying timber floorboards and charming character detailing
- Spacious lounge and dining rooms plus a bright kitchen with gas appliances
- Extends to a wonderfully generous and sun drenched backyard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 large bathrooms and off street parking space for one car
- Renovate to create a modern family retreat of style and distinction
- Quiet position between Mascot Village and Mascot Station precinct
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.