Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Hidden Split Level Gem Capturing Sweeping Coastal Vistas
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Hidden away at the end of one of Clovelly's most exclusive cul-de-sacs, this vast semi-style split-level apartment is blessed with an abundance of in and outdoor living space and sweeping coastal views taking in the Malabar Headland, glimpses of Wedding Cake Island and a wide blue sweep of ocean. The spectacular top floor living area is enclosed by glass spilling out to a stunning ocean-facing entertainers' balcony. Renovated top-to-bottom with stylish finishes throughout, its ultra-tightly held locale is literally footsteps to Clovelly Beach and the Eastern Beaches Coastal Walk.
- Set in a uniquely picturesque period block of just three other residences
- Open plan eat-in kitchen and dining capturing views and coastal breezes
- Glass bi-folds from kitchen/dining extend seamlessly to wide alfresco balcony
- Separate living area, ideal as a lounge or media room away from the kitchen
- Two generously sized upper-level bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Secluded office & third bedroom downstairs with private entry from rear yard
- Immaculate designer bathrooms, internal laundry, ceiling fans throughout
- Stroll to city buses, chic Clovelly Road cafes and boutiques, Gordons Bay
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.