Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Dickerson Gallery Woollahra
Stylishly Renovated North Facing Terrace Approved For Parking In A Premier Lifestyle Locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Commanding a coveted rear-to-north aspect that ensures an abundance of streaming sunlight day-round, this picturesque period terrace is freestanding to one side and blessed with perfect privacy across a selection of in and outdoor living areas. Renovated throughout to showcase stylish contemporary appointments and an ideal layout for easy entertaining, it boasts a supremely convenient location between Queens and Centennial parks and the vibrant heart of Bondi Junction, a mere 550m stroll from the station.
- Rear lane access to courtyard, Approved for secure off-street parking
- Classic faade with a spacious secure front courtyard with Travertine tiles
- Formal lounge, open plan kitchen/casual living beneath raked high ceilings
- Glass bi-folds spill out to a rear timber deck and low maintenance garden
- Elegant eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel gas fittings
- Oversized master bedroom leads out to a private balcony with district views
- North facing bedroom upstairs ideal as a teen retreat, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Timber floorboards, original fireplace, A/C and attic storage
- Short stroll to Westfield Bondi, rapid access by road or rail to the city
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.