Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Visually Striking Interiors Meet Magnificent Harbour Panoramas
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set high in an exclusively tucked away Bellevue Hill enclave, this sensationally oversized, semi-style Art Deco apartment is immersed in a backdrop of remarkably expansive, up-close harbour views. From the kitchen to the balcony, soak up sweeping vistas across from glittering Rose Bay Marina, north to the open harbour all the way to the Manly headlands. Recently transformed by a stunning interior redecoration, it exudes a sense of opulence to complement its prestigious address - complete with walkway access at the end of the street to the harbour foreshore and Bellamy Beach/Rose Bay Park.
- Enormous lounge and sunroom flow out to north facing harbour view balcony
- Elegant separate dining, eat-in stone kitchen w/ deluxe European gas fittings
- Beautifully customised with feature wallpaper, designer lighting and fixtures
- Massive master bedroom with spectacular views, ensuite and dressing room
- Timber floors throughout, prized oversized lock-up garage with storage space
- Steps to Scots College & Cranbrook, steps to transport, harbourfront eateries
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.