This property will be available from April 12, 2018.
Art Deco Apartment Remodelled Into Graceful Entertainer
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Uplifted by comprehensive upgrades, this wonderful apartment is privileged with a top floor setting enjoying golf course views and abundant light. Clever changes to the floorplan take advantage of the spacious proportions to culminate in a large entertaining area overlooking the fairways. Finished with detailed ceilings and herringbone floors, care is taken across the design to preserve this apartment's exquisite Art Deco traits. Golf View Court' is around the corner from Plumer Road Village and a pleasant stroll to Rose Bay harbourside promenade, with easy access to city transport.
- Reveals a large open plan lounge and dining setting with elegant bay window
- Epitomises elegance with Art Deco details merging with a range of modern finishes
- Gas kitchen is updated to feature a stone benchtop and quality Miele appliances
- Well scaled accommodation features gracious master appointed with a wardrobe
- Bathroom presents mosaic tiling, quality fixtures and a separate laundry area
- Detailed ceilings, parquetry flooring, glass doors partition the home for privacy
- Part of a boutique block of eight providing porte cochere entry and lock up garage
- Grocers, cafes and eateries close by and city buses/ferries within walking distance
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.