This property is available now.
Light Filled Paddington Terrace in peaceful cul-de-sac
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Upon entering this picturesque and tranquil cul-de-sac, catch the glimpse of the ships sailing in the harbour and realise you are in one of the most central and secluded locations of Paddington. With the added bonus of prized parking and the fabulous upmarket eateries, pubs, galleries, boutiques and within 10 minutes to the CBD.
Impeccably presented and situated in a picturesque and tranquil cul-de-sac with Sydney Tower and Harbour Bridge glimpses. This stunning terrace has sought after parking a beautiful rear garden
This terrace offers:
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and sunny aspect
- Third bedroom or home office with Built-in wardrobe
- Spacious lounge and formal dining rooms
- Kitchen with Dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Bathroom on both level with a bathtub
- Sunroom and internal laundry with ample storage
- Bi-fold doors opening out onto a tranquil courtyard & garden
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
- Balcony with city skyline views
- LED lighting throughout the property
- NBN internet is available
- No pets permitted
Set in a prime location, only moments to the tasty restaurants and famous cafe's, this terrace won't last long.
For more information, please call Ty on 0422 577 720
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.