This property is available now.
Unique Victorian Terrace in the Heart of Paddington
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Combining old world charm with modern conveniences, this spacious property offers a contemporary eat in kitchen with gas cooking and integrated stainless-steel appliances flowing onto a sunny courtyard with rear lane access.
This unique three-bedroom Victorian terrace is set in a prized location, within minutes to both Darlinghurst's many restaurants, cafes and bars as well as a short stroll to the waters of Rushcutters Bay.
- Polished timber floors throughout and high ornate ceilings
- Master bedroom offering large built ins and full width balcony
- Recently renovated bathroom with frameless shower
- Oversized formal combined living/dining area
- Minutes to transport, Five ways and an array of Paddington's many attractions
- Situated on a beautiful tree lined street with ample street parking available
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.