Stylish Art Deco Apartment Moments to Woollahra Village & Edgecliff Station
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Tucked away in a whisper-quiet pocket, this stylishly, Art Deco apartment is completely hidden from the road, moments to Woollahra village and Edgecliff station. It's flawlessly appointed interiors blend contemporary flair with Art Deco elegance to stunning effect. Set to the rear of a tightly held block of eight, it's wrapped in windows on exterior sides and features a separate private courtyard entry and a tranquil outlook.
- Chic interiors with dark walnut floors & crisp white walls
- Living/dining with feature fireplace & large windows
- Designer gas kitchen with integrated appliances
- King-sized main bedroom with built-in robes
- Stylish bathroom with bath & penny round mosaic tiling
- Concealed internal laundry, gas heating option
- Short stroll to Edgecliff station, Woollahra village, Trumper Park & Rushcutters Bay
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.